LuxRender is a free software rendering system for photo-realistic and physicaly unbiased image synthesis. It is written in C++ and built around PBRT, providing a flexible ray tracing core and an extensible object-oriented design.
Our goal is to extend PBRT into a complete renderer for artistic use, including :
- Flexible multi-threading of integrators
- GUI with real time tonemapping controls, renderer configuration dialogs, etc...
- Robust scene file format and API, exporters for Blender and other 3D packages
- Speed optimisations with SSE/SIMD implementation
- Semi-programmabe shading/materials & GUI material editor(s)
- Physical sky/daylight model
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities