The Common Toolkit (CTK) contains a collection of Qt based widgets for GUI development. Some advanced widgets handle DICOM(DCMTK), scripting (PythonQt) or VTK.
In addition to widgets, CTK offers different development solutions such as a plugin framework, an automatic Qt testing framework and software management(useful CMake macros).
The goals of CTK are as follows:
* Provide a unified set of basic programming constructs that are useful for medical imaging applications development
* Facilitate the exchange and combination of code and data
* Document, integrate, and adapt successful solutions
* Avoid the duplication of code and data
* Continuously extend to new tasks within the scope of the toolkit (medical imaging) without burdening existing tasks
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities