The Common Toolkit (CTK) contains a collection of Qt based widgets for GUI development. Some advanced widgets handle DICOM(DCMTK), scripting (PythonQt) or VTK.
In addition to widgets, CTK offers different development solutions such as a plugin framework, an automatic Qt testing framework and
... [More] software management(useful CMake macros).
The goals of CTK are as follows:
* Provide a unified set of basic programming constructs that are useful for medical imaging applications development
* Facilitate the exchange and combination of code and data
* Document, integrate, and adapt successful solutions
* Avoid the duplication of code and data
* Continuously extend to new tasks within the scope of the toolkit (medical imaging) without burdening existing tasks [Less]
Compiler written to use as a reference to others who write real compilers. The emphasis is here on readability of code than anything else. It is written in Python for this very same reason. And even trivial things are commented or documented.
The idea is that one who wants to write a compiler
... [More] should be able to use this as a reference to get started and then write their compiler as efficiently as they want. [Less]