LevelDB is a library that implements a fast key-value store.
* Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays.
* Data is stored sorted by key.
* Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
* The basic operations are Put(key,value)
... [More], Get(key), Delete(key).
* Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch.
* Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
* Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data.
* Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
* External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual interface so users can customize the operating system interactions. [Less]
gzochi is a framework for developing massively multiplayer online games. A server container provides services to deployed games, which are written in Guile Scheme, that abstract and simplify some of the most challenging and error-prone aspects of online game development: Concurrency, data
... [More] persistence, and network communications. A very thin client library can be embedded to provide connectivity for client applications written in any language. [Less]
Standalone mail classification/delivery daemon for multi-user Unix servers. Written in C, it embeds perl in order to use SpamAssassin efficiently. It implements a process manager with persistent spam checker processes running under users' own UIDs.
Stash is a persistence engine for .NET.
It eschews relational models and object/relational mapping
and instead follows the No-Sql paradigm of storing serialised graphs or ‘documents’.
It is effectively a Key/value store with access via Indexes.
Stash currently uses BerkeleyDB as its
... [More] persistence store. Other persistent engines may be implemented. [Less]
The Vyper Dynamic Server framework is a pure-java library for use in the creation of backend / server platforms. VDS is specifically tailored for financial applications, and suited for many high-throughput, asynchronous and distributed environments.