- The socket library that acts as a concurrency framework.
- Faster than TCP, for clustered products and supercomputing.
- Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, and multicast.
- Connect N-to-N via fanout, pubsub, pipeline, request-reply.
- Asynch I/O for scalable multicore message-passing apps.
- Large and active open source community.
- 30+ languages including C, C++, Java, .NET, Python.
- Most OSes including Linux, Windows, OS X.
- LGPL free software with full commercial support.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.