smc.freeimage is a Python interface to the FreeImage and LCMS2 libraries.
Features of smc.freeimage
smc.freeimage is developed as part of the closed source Visual Library
* mostly written with Cython with some lines of handwritten C Code and some
* fast, it avoids copying large amounts of data and releases the GIL whenever
* 64bit safe, tested on i386/X86 and AMD64/X86_64 systems
* thread safe
* wraps a large subset of FreeImage features
* compatible with Python 2.6 to 3.3.
There are no reported vulnerabilities