NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
* Includes standard graph-theoretic and statistical physics functions
* Easy exchange of network algorithms between applications, disciplines, and platforms
* Includes many classic graphs and synthetic networks
* Nodes and edges can be "anything" (e.g. time-series, text, images, XML records)
* Exploits existing code from high-quality legacy software in C, C++, Fortran, etc.
* Open source (encourages community input)
Additional benefits due to Python:
* Allows fast prototyping of new algorithms
* Easy to teach
* Allows easy access to almost any database
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities