Jaro Mail is an integrated suite of interoperable tools to manage e-mail communication in a private and efficient way, without relying too much on on-line services, in fact encouraging users to store their email locally.
Rather than reinventing the wheel, this suite reuses existing free and open source tools and protocols and is mainly targeted for GNU/Linux/BSD desktop usage.
• Targets intensive usage of mailinglists
• Integrates addressbook and whitelisting
• Generates Procmail and Sieve filters
• Encrypts password storage (keyrings)
• Provides advanced Maildir tools
• Defers connections for off-line operations
• Checks SSL certificates over (imap, smtp)
• Supports strong encryption (GnuPG)
• Old school, used by its author for the past 10 years
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities