Gatling is a stress tool. Development is currently focusing on HTTP support.
- Fed up with fancy GUI that generate huge unreadable XML scenarios, what you want is scripts and a user friendly DSL?
- Fed up with having to host a farm of injecting servers because your tool use blocking IO and one-thread-per-user architecture?
Gatling is built upon :
- Async Http Client and Netty for non blocking HTTP
- Akka for actions (requests, pauses, assertions, etc...) modeling and orchestration
- Scala interpreter for scripting ...
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities