Implements the Ning Atom REST API for Google App Engine.
- a plug ’n play package that enables easy web services API with full read access without having to code anything on any GAE app
- execute arbitrary queries against the Data Store and get the results as an Atom feed
- 3rd party developers can easily create mash-ups and applications using your app’s data
- developers without prior Python knowledge can take advantage of DataStore bigtable implementation and GAE app hosting
- since the output is atom, people can subscribe to any data view of your application using existing feed readers
- anyone can make queries from the location bar instantly!
- two apps with the REST package installed can perform cross app queries (something currently not supported by the App Engine)
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.