CubicWeb is a semantic web application framework, licensed under the LGPL, that empowers developers to efficiently build web applications by reusing components (called cubes) and following the well known object-oriented design principles.
Its main features are:
* an engine driven by the explicit data model of the application,
* a query language named RQL similar to W3C’s SPARQL,
* a selection+view mechanism for semi-automatic XHTML/XML/JSON/text generation,
* a library of reusable components (data model and views) that fulfill common needs,
* the power and flexibility of the Python programming language,
* the reliability of SQL databases, LDAP directories, Subversion and Mercurial for storage backends.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities