rdesktop is an open source client for the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), which is used in a number of Microsoft products including Windows NT Terminal Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP, and Windows 2003 Server. rdesktop currently runs on Linux and other Unix based platforms with the X Window System.
A daemon that provides multiplexed access to network accessible consoles (e.g. terminal servers, Serial Over LAN, etc). Features include kerberised authentication, ACL based entitlements, multiple viewers/editors, full logging (text and XML) and more
LTSP-Cluster is a set of LTSP plugins and client-side tools that allows you to deploy and centrally manage large numbers of thin-clients. It allows you to run thousands of thin-clients that are able to connect to a load-balanced cluster of GNU/Linux and-or Microsoft Windows terminal servers.
* Central Configuration web interface
* Load balanced thin clients across multiple servers
* Complete autologin support with account creation
* Store hardware information for all clients in the control center
* Managed PXE configuration, creating links to a specific configuration for a specific node
* Integration with iTalc [Less]
RX@Etersoft is a terminal server. Linux and Windows applications can be executed there while users work with the image at the workstations.
RX@Etersoft is a system based on NX protocol. It enables running remote sessions X11 even through network channels with low capacity. Different operating
... [More] systems suppotred by RX@Etersoft client can be used to connect the server: Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows. [Less]