Priam is a process/tool that runs alongside Apache Cassandra to automate the following:
- Backup and recovery (Complete and incremental)
- Token management
- Support AWS environment
Priam is actively developed and used at Netflix.
- Token management using SimpleDB
- Support multi-region Cassandra deployment in AWS via public IP.
- Automated security group update in multi-region environment.
- Backup SSTables from local ephemeral disks to S3.
- Uses Snappy compression to compress backup data on the fly.
- Backup throttling
- Pluggable modules for future enhancements (support for multiple data storage).
- APIs to list and restore backup data.
- REST APIs for backup/restore and other operations
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities