OggConvert is a small, open source utility for converting audio and video files into the Vorbis audio format, and the Theora and Dirac video formats.
The main selling points are:
* It’s extremely easy to use: two clicks and you’re done
* It can handle audio files, video files, and even videos with multiple audio tracks
* With the right GStreamer plugins, it can handle just about any media format as input
* It preserves all metadata when converting (for example artist and title info on an MP3)
* It’s fully internationalised, and available in 30 languages
* It has a fully multithreaded design to take advantage of dual-core systems.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
30 Day SummaryFeb 9 2021 — Mar 11 2021
12 Month SummaryMar 11 2020 — Mar 11 2021