Kazoo is a scalable, distributed, cloud-based telephony platform that allows you to build powerful telephony applications with a rich set of APIs.
Designed to handle anything from large carrier to small countries, the Whistle infrastructure can do it all. There are no lock-ins and the software is open-source to give you complete freedom.
- Complete redundancy and failover between data centers
- Complete replication of all data
- Use of Map/Reduce algorithms inside NoSQL databases
- Multi-master replication and caching of registrations, active channels and call lookups
- Load balancing built-in
- Event driven messaging for managing and using calls
- A complete REST interface for implementing call flow features
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities
30 Day SummaryFeb 17 2023 — Mar 19 2023
12 Month SummaryMar 19 2022 — Mar 19 2023