HamSql is a software that parses SQL structures defined in a YAML based language and deploys them on PostgreSQL servers. It allows to maintain PostgreSQL projects in a form more similar to other programming languages.
In contrast to the CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION approaches, residual structures
... [More] are deleted, column properties are deleted without explicit definition of the migration and the ordering imposed by dependencies is resolved automatically.
- Neat SQL development with clearer versioning via "one object one file" principle
- More flexible development with features like function and table templates
- On site deployments of SQL structures
- Off-line computation of upgrade strategies for known status quo
- Documentation generation of SQL structures and APIs [Less]